People Just as Crazy as Me

Thursday, January 16, 2014

2 Hours

You know you get up way too early in the morning when... You sleep through your alarm for 2 hours and still get to work on time.

Yeah... no workout today...But, I feel... very rested.

The Almighty, Whatever is above us.... Said "YOU shall SLEEP."
And I did.

I feel better today.
Yesterday wasn't awful....

And...
Overall....

I have nothing weighing me down today....

And, I'm not going to look for any reason to take away this... better mood.

I have acquired entertainment for our wedding.... and are currently looking for photographers....

That is a story... for a different post....

Be well.

2 comments:

  1. Hiiiii! Long time no see. Hoping all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey...I am getting worried about you! Hope you are doing alright! :)

    ReplyDelete