THEY ARE CALLED FUDGY BOURBON BALLS.
2 1/2 cups of pulverized Nabisco Famous Chocolate Wafers (approx. 1 package)
1/2 cup bourbon (or rum, well whatever you really have on hand is fine)
3 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder
1 1/4 cups of pecans
1 1/2 cups of confectionary sugar
1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- Pulse cookie crumbles and pecans together until the nuts are finely ground
- In a separate bowl: combine rum, 1 cup of confectionary sugar, cocoa powder and honey.
- Add liquid mixture to dry mixture, and pulse until both are evenly combined.
- Let the dough rest, uncovered, at room temperature for 4 hours
Lightly covered, in a refridgerator, over night (this method will dry out dough a little).
- After the "sitting" period, roll dough into little balls.
- Using the confectionary sugar, roll the balls in the sugar, coating them evenly.
- Store in an air tight container is like them moist or uncovered if you like them to have a little crunch.
Sounds Super Tasty.
And I'm making them...
For no other reason, than, I WANT THEM.